Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dagoogler

crazy earlobe bump!!

Hi everyone,

Suffering from severe acne for the past 2-3 yrs, i finally got rid of them :) (believe me, i never went to see a derm either)

However, since then, i have these crazy lumps in my earlobe which come and go every month. initially, they would grow big enuf for ppl to see it :cry: but now, they dont grow much in size, however i still can feel them.

Any suggestions, why they come and go that often?

Thank you :)

i used to get earlobe acne too (feels like a lump/ball in your earlobe if you feel from both sides). it would go away itself after a while, but I also used to try BP on it, though i never felt like it did much good. anyway, unless you have a topical acne treatment that works really well, i suggest you juts let them be and fade away on their own

yes, it feels like a pierced ear gone bad! I use to get those once and awhile aswell includeing: blisters inside the ear (man, those hurt!) Usually, all you can do is just ice it down to reduce the swelling or put some hot water/HP on a cue tip and "gently" swap it around inside the ear.

yes, it feels like a pierced ear gone bad! I use to get those once and awhile aswell includeing: blisters inside the ear (man, those hurt!) Usually, all you can do is just ice it down to reduce the swelling or put some hot water/HP on a cue tip and "gently" swap it around inside the ear.

Thx, however, i also wanted to know why do they go away and come back again after few days again :eh:

OMG I use to have these all the time! and when the pimple goes away there's still like a bump in the ear lobe!

what worked wonders was Retin A, i put a lot on it and then after the pimple poped the next day this little clear clump came out! and my ear was smooth once again! :)