Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rachel07

MAKEUP PROBLEM

Ok so I have been using bare minerals for a while now and i love love love it but since I started the regimen the powder isnt blending on my skin! Its just in blotches and does not even disperse on my face! I just ordered Dan's BP because right now im using on the spot from the drug store so I was wondering does Dan's BP work better with makeup products and has this happened to anyone else?? Its annoying because I refuse to not wear makeup but it looks like a five year old put on my make up!!

Hi Rachel,

I haven't used Dan's BP.. But any BP dries my skin quite a lot.. So I try to moisturize it enough before using any makeup.. I let it stay for 5-10 minutes and then apply make up.. Oh by the way one thing which helps a lot for make up to sit and stay longer is to ice your face before moisturizing.. try this it will help..

dan's bp did work better for me than the on the spot. the consistency is a gel and disappears once it dries. with neutrogena, sometimes it would build up on me, so i can see what you're talking about. i would recommend using the on the spot on one part of the face at a time. and before using moisturizer, wait a little longer for it to dry since it doesn't stick to the skin as well.