Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have used every type of over the counter make-up you can imagine, and I couldn't understand why it always looked so cakey. Well, I learned that I was always using too much. They key to a good, and even application is to use only a dime size amount of foundation. Start by dabbing a bit all over your face without rubbing in. Do not use your fingers. The oils from your hands can cause you to break out. Instead, try a foundation brush, or sponges.

After you've applied an even layer everywhere, take a concealer brush (or VERY clean eye make up brush, with a spongey applicator) and did it into a stick concealer. Then apply to those hard to hide places.

Last, use a bit of TAlC FREE powder. I like Mineral Wear Translucent Veil, PF. Apply with a large puffy brush, and use down ward strokes. If you don't then your going to make the little hairs on your face stand up, and make your make up look like bad make up.

Remember to ALWAYS wash it off! If you don't, your looking a badly clogged pores.

The less you use, the better it looks. Trust me, I have been there, and done that.

Good luck!