Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sweetyso

Good for my skin?

Hi!!

I really want to try the acne.org regimen because I see that it has worked for many of you. But is it good for my skin? I am 16 and have already been to the dermatologist twice . She gave me 2 creams one called stevia 0.05 % and the other benzamycin. The first time I tried them, after 1 month, my skin was really nice! All my acne disappeared.. but after a while , it returned and now it's really bad. Like my face is itchy , red and have some pimples. I don't understand because I always wash my face twice a day with cetaphil , I put moisturizer and use the creams at night..

So I would really want to try the regimen here..I just don't want to breakout more..

So do you think I should try it?

It's worth a shot. Just make sure to follow the instructions carefully, and keep in mind that some people do purge early on in The Regimen, and that The Regimen isn't a quick fix.

We generally suggest people stick with it for at least three months, because it does take a while to see significant and consistent clearing (acne can take weeks, even months, to form, so it's totally normal to break out for a while, even after starting a treatment, because the acne was already forming before the treatment was started).