Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thriller

TCA Peel which strength? HELP! PLEASE READ AND REPLY!

Hi,

through google I found this website. I found a topic on this site discussing about TCA Peels. Now I'd like to do one myself, to get rid of the red marks after acne. They're still on my skin after 3years. I heard that they would go away in few months by themselves, but not mine. They're pretty tough.

I went to the website "makeupartistschoice" and now im wondering which strength I should use as a beginner, 8%, 12,5% or 15%? I don't want to fuck up my face, but I don't want the peel to be too soft. I have pretty tough skin, doesn't get irritated easily and my skin is oily.

Guest missyjean130

I also would like to know,so I'm bumping his thread.

If your skin is as tough as you say and your expecting a couple days of downtime then I would start at 15% but if you only have two or three days of downtime I would recommend getting the 12.5% I have already done three peels of the muac 12.5% and haven't really seen any results

Just recently bought the 25% strength TCA from the same site...

I can always dilute it though, so I figured it was best to get a higher strength in the event I want a slightly stronger peel.

I really hope this works... fingers crossed!