Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
b.flash

folliculitis? (with pics)

It looks like acne to me man, sorry. Folliculitis is more of smaller bumps oftentimes with small whiteheads at the top and this just appears to be acne. Definitely go to a dermatologist and get them to tell you and what your best treatments are.

how do you explain the breakouts of acne after everytime i shave, because that really has me confused.

The agitation from the razor could definitely a culprit in this case. I've read about a lot of people who break out after shaving and don't get many spots when they don't shave. Definitely go to a dermatologist though to ease your worries and get something to help treat it. Best of luck man!

thats the thing dude. i cant grow out a beard. i only have a facial hair here and there, the reason i shave is to get more hair, but just get acne.

You said you only break out when you shave. Do you shave your nose?

i do not shave my nose but...

i do notice that everytime i use a nose strip my nose breaks out and also i think it may have just spread to my nose

It does sound like folliculitis. Looks like both folliculitis and acne. THey are treated both the same anyway. Also, folliculitis bacteria live in the nostrils and must be treated with a mist...GET TO THE DOCTOR MAN! They can culture one of your zits and see if it is baterial or fungal or viral...whatever.