Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeNsAyZs0

The incredible Regimen!

Hi everyone well here goes....I was on the regimen way back in jul 07....Dans regimen cleared for about a good year and a half...Then stupid me decided to stop using it...and I started using other products like witch hazel and different toners...well guess what in about a week my face broke out.....So i went to my dermatologist and she prescribed me aczone gel...I got the gel..and started using it...After using it for a week my face was the same with acne..So I said to myself Why the heck did I stop using Dans regimen...soo I decided to go back on it....after a week and a half my face looks more than half times better....I just wanna tell everyone that Dan and brandy are the best....for making this site.....May g-d bless them!!!I love you guys

You can add them as attachments. The tool is located just below the text field when you're typing a post--just upload them from your computer. : )

I just wanna show everyone on acne.org that Dans regimen does work and I will prove it because I saw results after a week...even though I'm not using this regimen for long time I can tell its starting to work pretty much....and once again Thank you Dan and Brandy for all the questions youve answered and for being so nice and patient.... G-d bless guys.... Anyway these 4 pictures here is how my acne looked before I satrted the regimen take a look!!Dont get scared =)

post-60159-1248314457_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248314471_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248314490_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248314496_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248314457_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248314471_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248314490_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248314496_thumb.jpg

So as you saw before thats how i looked before I satrted dans regimen....Now the next 5 pics you will seee of my face is exactly a week after I started dan regimen...take a look guys...

post-60159-1248315085_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248315093_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248315101_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248315109_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248315121_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248315085_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248315093_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248315101_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248315109_thumb.jpg

post-60159-1248315121_thumb.jpg

definitely glad to read this. I've been on dan's regimen for a while, and for one reason or another went off it for about a week to try something that I thought would still work and be more convenient (guess the regimen made me too confident, lol..). Long story short I broke out like crazy and ran back to the regimen, which was about 2 or 3 nights ago, so I'm glad to know it cleared you back up fairly quickly as I was worried I'd have problems

You're looking great, Man!(No-Homo).

This is the best regimen, ever. It's funny, because we have all bought this stuff a million times, like the BP, and cleansers, etc; But we just never knew how to use them. Dan does a great job at simplifying what we need to do, and shows how to do it. Which gives us more faith and confidence in the regimen, thinking "This will work, if I just follow it precisely".

I'm so blessed to have found this place, it has given me my confidence back!

Thanks, Dan!

The DKR regimen should be in stores!

wow you look like a new person. so happy for you that it worked that well. whenever i am relaxed and eat well and use this regimen, the acne just seems to disappear, it is the best thing!!

Thanks for your story, it gives be great inspiration because I have been on his regimen for a little over a week and I am clearing up but I still have my doubts at times. But thanks for sharing your story it helps me want to continue and not give up!!