Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mastershadow

Mild Rosacea and Seb Derm?

I am a 20 year old male who was diagnosed with Seb Derm a few years ago and luckily for me I can manage it quite well (although this does involve regular application of Nizoral cream each day) but I still suffer from redness. I have a few visible veins on the bridge of my nose and pinkish/slightly red skin on my upper cheeks next to my nose, nose and chin. I also flush quite easily. My skin usually feels irritated and it's annoying for me because I have a relatively tanned body (due to meditteranean blood) but a red face in contrast. After sun exposure my whole face goes a pink colour but after I acquire a tan my face "clears up" according to friends.

Judging by the pictures on the internet of rosacea, I am nowhere near that bad but I do suffer from a noticible mild rash like redness in the areas commonly affected by rosacea. I am off to see the doctor probably next week but I just wanted to see what you guys may make out of my symptoms and if in fact I do suffer from a mild case of Rosecea.

Anyways, many thanks in advance and good luck to those of you who suffer much worse.