Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gladiatoro

ACNE BOOT CAMP PRODUCT

This post is suspiciously like advertising. Please read the board rules. Your post above has been edited.

IF you want to make a log out of your use of these products, feel free to do so. WITHOUT MENTIONING THE PRODUCT USED, as it benefits ONE AND ONLY ONE PERSON.

Group: Members

has anyone here tried Dr Neal's acne boot camp product , it looks amazing I saw it on you tube , just type in acne boot camp on you tube and you will see many videos of people being completely cured of acne , his sucess rate is 99 to 100 percent , the cost is around 300.00 canadian for the supplies , it seems expensive but I think this doc knows a bit about acne , I did some reading and found out that Dr Neal is a former accutane user himself and the drug didn't help him much like me and so many other people and because of this he developed this system , he is a trained dermatologist , anyways I think I am going to order this kit it seems to have very impressive results , good luck to every one on your quest to tame the beast that is called ACNE

if your willin to give dr neil a shot go to the inoffice program and jus pay the 900$ the results is 100 perecent but the home version sucks ass i ordered it and it irritated the crap out of my skin i had red patches wit yellow puss comin out of it i had to stop usin it but im not goin to lie the testimonials are pretty amazin well atleast i thought they were