Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey I am currently taking accutane and my lips have started to get very dry so I have been using carmex lately but I read a post where someone appearantly said that its actually bad for your lips and I was wondering if this is true? Also I have noticed that lots of people like to use Burts Beeswax and I wanted to know what makes it so desirable.

I used Burt's Bee's a while back and never liked the tingly feeling on my lips. I also don't like the feeling of Carmex, to be honest. I recommend Nivea Kiss of Moisture or Aquaphor.

I use Blixtex (the kind in the little blue jar thing) i like it alot and aquapor at night or when they are really bad.

Guest missyjean130

Aquaphor made my life so much better when I was on tane lol

You just have to keep it on and your set.

Oh my gosh. I'm a Burt's Bees product junkie! It's a natural product line and doesn't have too many man-made ingredients in it. I'm rubbing Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm on my lips right now. The tingly feel that MissAngie feels is probably from Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, which has peppermint oil in it. There's also Honey Lip Balm, Replenishing Lip Balm with pomegranate oil, Medicated Lip Balm with clove oil, and Protecting Lip Balm [sPF 8] with passionfruit. I would pick up the Honey Lip Balm if you don't want a minty feel on your lips. It's my favorite out of all of them.