Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Skin Id is the latest of products which can not be gotten off the counter but by phone or mail. This product doesn’t give you a list of the ingredients but they aren’t fooling anyone with just another run of the mill product packaged a little differently.

The face wash, spot-treatment, and cleansing pads all had the active ingredient of 2% salicylic acid, and the all-over treatment had the active ingredient of benzoyl peroxide. Um, okay. How is that different from ANY anti-acne treatment? You can get Clearasil or Oxy pads with salicylic acid for $5, or Clean & Clear astringent with the same ingredient for $6. And I have a Noxzema cleanser with benzoyl peroxide that cost just a few bucks as well.

I personally don’t believe in these ingredients since they are very rough for your skin and can make things worse than better. If you are looking for a decent product; go look somewhere else.

*Moderator edit, text removed - read the board rules. *

Take a look at my site for the review. It's all natural; which I recommend as I have had a lot of success this way.

Guest missyjean130

Yeah,It sounded interesting to have products tailored to your skin type...but I did the questions and then looked at the ingredients,not anything more special than something you can pick up at walgreens.