Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noswagga

dont no what acne this is=(

can any1 help me with this. idk what kind of acne it is. my forehead was covered with comedones and now after 2weeks of ziana this is what it looks like.

post-105395-1248275236_thumb.jpg

post-105395-1248275236_thumb.jpg

can any1 help me with this. idk what kind of acne it is. my forehead was covered with comedones and now after 2weeks of ziana this is what it looks like.

i think your purging dear. i am going through that right now with ziana :(

honestly (day 22) i think i may throw in the towel.

i mean my face was worse but now it looks alot redder. is there anything i can do in morning to help clear it bc the derm only sed wash and use ziana @ night.

i think your purging dear. i am going through that right now with ziana :(

honestly (day 22) i think i may throw in the towel.

I used ziana for so long. I gave it more than a chance. I threw in the towel, and went on the DKR. Now, I have no active acne.

shouldm i use the DKR regimen in the moring?

Yeah, morning and night. Cleanse gently, medicate, then moisturize.

do u guys think its improving

Yes, it looks like it is clearing up to me. I would keep up with whatever you are doing.

Obv make sure you scrub hands with antibacterial soap before touching face, don't pick (as tempting as it is) it never helps, only spreads the bacteria!

Your skin looks pretty oily, I would try a cleanser for oily skin, I used to use Cetaphil oily skin cleanser, which works great, however I have switched to the Oil Cleansing Method, 80% Castor Oil 20% Jojoba oil - Cleans skin unbelievably, feels so soft, for me is the perfect amount of moisture, that's all I've been using, no topicals afterwards or moisturizers, twice a day.

Hope this helps!