Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm 18 and i've been using pond's for years now. I'm using Pond's Clear Solution Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub to be exact.

Well, it kinda helped me with my pimple problems, but somehow my skin gone dry especially on the side of my nose area. And i have these tiny bumps on my face and it's really annoying i have no idea how to get rid of them. I'm planning to use Cetaphil now, what do you think? Will it help me get rid of my bumps?

Here are the ingredients of Pond's in case you wanna know it's contents:

Myristic Acid

Glycerin

Propylene Glycol

Potassium Hydroxide

Stearic Acid

Glycol Distearate

Lauric Acid

Decyl Glucoside

Oxidized Polyethylena

Glyceril Stearate

Perfume

DMDM Hydantoin

Silica/Cl 74260

Salicylic Acid

Polyquaternmium-7

Disodium EDTA

Butylene Glycol

Iodoproynyl Butylcarbamate

I dont know if i spelled all those right because the font is too small i can't see it clearly.

But please help educate me on these things. I'm looking forward to get some help. Thanks in advance.

Go to zerozits.com click on the articles secton.. than go to acne detective... This will help you greatly into varifying what can be irritating and comogenic

The following two links are to websites that list comedogenic ingredients. You can research the ingredients in your product(s) and determine if any might be problematic.

http://www.zerozits.com/Articles/acnedetect.htm#inglist

http://www.facerealityacneclinic.com/pore_clogging.html

And, generally, when people say something feels "heavy", they mean that they can feel it on their skin after applying it--usually a greasy or dirty feeling.

I hate ponds. It is too heavy.

Well, it is a very thick consistancy. It always clogs me up, even though they claim it will not. It's for older skin.