Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
6years+

Best Eyedrops for dry eyes?

Just wondering what the best eyedrops are whilst on accutane? Cause (i'm a uni student) whenever i type notes or look at the monitor for more than 1 hour these days my eyes feel like they're on fire ... Very bad for productivity, also does anyone know if drinking alot of water helps with the eyes?

I use Refresh Liquigel. My doctor told me that thick drops are much better than the watery ones at hydrating the eyes. Only thing is that they make your eyes blurry for a bit when you put then in.

I find that drinking water is helping me A LOT...and not just with my eyes. Its helping will all the side effects, actually.

Heh, I defintely feel you about staring at computer screens. :(

I use systane ultra when I'm wearing glasses and Refresh for contacts when I'm wearing contacts. I do think that drinking water is helpful for everything. Good luck on your course. :D

The best is definitely Genteal because it has no preservatives. A little expensive but works great for me

I use Rohto V. Its expensive around $7, but I love it. I like the arctic one the best. It's really refreshing to your eyes, but I must warn you it does sting a bit since it has menthol in it. It makes you cry for a sec after, but thats good to lubricate your eyes! But after the first 2 secs your eyes will feel refreshed and awesome!