Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey I'm not sure if I should post this in the red marks section, but I'm looking for some medications.

See, right now I'm using AcneFree. My skin is smooth, however, there are visible red marks on my skin from where my pimples used to be before I popped them. Now I feel like AcneFree is just smoothing my skin, but it's not doing anything about the red marks. I'm not sure if the red marks are under my skin or blended within.

It's been there for a long time and it's really pissing me off that it's not going away. Like I said before, my skin is all smooth, but the red marks are still there.

What medications do I use? Do I have to consider make-up? I'm a guy!

Maybe scarzone could help you?

I use it and it fades them little by little.

Someone else might be able to give you a better product.

as for the make-up; Who cares if you're a dude? If it makes you look better, it makes you happy.

And it's all about what makes you happy.

I've considered it, but I don't want to take my time on it.

Also, you might want to look into other remedies like Apple Cider Vinegar and such.

I've moved this to the Red Marks Left After Acne board. ; )

:-(

This is the best place to get information about the issue you're having.

i wouldn't do makeup just b/c for several reasons. but one reason is i don't know how to use it, and make it perfect, or near it.

i don't know of any medication to help w/ red marks. most of the products used to treat hyperpigmentation are topicals. if you want fast results, peels would be the route to take. slower, effective methods you could use ACV as suggested above, AHA, bleach creams, etc.

wear sunscreen if you aren't already. helps prevent anymore darkening and prolonging of marks.