Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kago26

MY FORMULA FOR GETTING CLEAR!! (for what its worth ^_^)

thanks for this post, did cheer me up and raise my hope!

I'll do a further research for those references you've mention...

Yeah I also think that... it has a great deal of effect of what you think or how you approach this kind of problem!? I know, yet I don't imply, well err am trying haha its really hard... one moment am positive and all, then one look over the mirror, comment, or criticism next thing I know am shattering!?

But I think this the biggest challenge am facing right now, so yeah... it'll definitely be life changing the moment I over come this :)

thanks for this post, did cheer me up and raise my hope!

I'll do a further research for those references you've mention...

Yeah I also think that... it has a great deal of effect of what you think or how you approach this kind of problem!? I know, yet I don't imply, well err am trying haha its really hard... one moment am positive and all, then one look over the mirror, comment, or criticism next thing I know am shattering!?

But I think this the biggest challenge am facing right now, so yeah... it'll definitely be life changing the moment I over come this :)

I there =)

You are very welcome! Please let me know how your progress is going and if you have any question feel free to ask.

Acne was also a huge challenge for me and I can definitely tell you that the whole experience of acne (from the bad time to the good times) was life changing.

Good Luck!

@Kago

Dude...you are awesome. Thats all cuz words couldn't describe it. As I'm reading, its like looking at what I've learnt in the past 3 months, (and more) in an ordered and beautifully presented way. I agree with everything you say, and that a persons mental state is key to curing acne, and the psychological problems that comes with it. Being depressed and moaning about it wont make anything go away.

But guys to those who are reading this, the water is important...but not crucial. Whats crucial is the life lessons that you can learn here, that can go beyond acne..into your later life as well.

This should be stickied, and wow, kago...great work.

@Kago

Dude...you are awesome. Thats all cuz words couldn't describe it. As I'm reading, its like looking at what I've learnt in the past 3 months, (and more) in an ordered and beautifully presented way. I agree with everything you say, and that a persons mental state is key to curing acne, and the psychological problems that comes with it. Being depressed and moaning about it wont make anything go away.

But guys to those who are reading this, the water is important...but not crucial. Whats crucial is the life lessons that you can learn here, that can go beyond acne..into your later life as well.

This should be stickied, and wow, kago...great work.

Hey Curtiz,

Thank you for the kind words, they are much appreciated =)

I'm glad we share similar views and seem to have learnt similar lessons from our acne experiences!

K

I there =)

You are very welcome! Please let me know how your progress is going and if you have any question feel free to ask.

Acne was also a huge challenge for me and I can definitely tell you that the whole experience of acne (from the bad time to the good times) was life changing.

Good Luck!

Thanks a lot for the reply! Yeah there's no way will I miss out to give ya the good news in the future! Haha that positive? Uhm well let's just stay its a start. Yay! :shifty:

To Jazz and Sexy,

You are both very welcome =)

K

I there =)

Good Luck!

Thanks a lot for the reply! Yeah there's no way will I miss out to give ya the good news in the future! Haha that positive? Uhm well let's just stay its a start. Yay! :shifty:

This is an incredibly inspiring story. I DO have a question for you, though...

Did you do anything to correct the over-dryness of your skin at first? I have hormonal acne and I feel that anything that clears my t-zone area causes my cheeks and temples to break out because they're drier areas and can't handle the same treatment. But if I stop, then my t zone rears its ugly head. I know it's a matter of waiting and not over-doing anything, but I wondered if you used anything, at least initially, to balance the moisture.

Sorry for such a technical question when your post is obviously more about lifestyle and mind, which I fully appreciate and agree with :)

This is an incredibly inspiring story. I DO have a question for you, though...

Did you do anything to correct the over-dryness of your skin at first? I have hormonal acne and I feel that anything that clears my t-zone area causes my cheeks and temples to break out because they're drier areas and can't handle the same treatment. But if I stop, then my t zone rears its ugly head. I know it's a matter of waiting and not over-doing anything, but I wondered if you used anything, at least initially, to balance the moisture.

Sorry for such a technical question when your post is obviously more about lifestyle and mind, which I fully appreciate and agree with :)

Hi there,

Today my skin only becomes over-dry when I use facial soaps or scrubs. Even with a weak cleanser like Cetaphil my skin becomes very tight and flakes around the cheeks.

Previously I did use a blue moisturising oil called Hamilton Oil, which I would apply after washing with Cetaphil to re-moisturise my skin which you might like to try out? (Though I don't use this product at all today)

Or maybe you could just only wash your T-zone with what ever product you are using and only use water for the rest of your face? =)

Hope this helps!

K