Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maximus Decimus Merideous

Love hate relationship

The regimen takes up a lot of my time in the morning and night, i cant go swimming or work out without my face becoming either milky white (from the BP) or extremely flaky, and im worried BP may be bad for my skin. But, the only time my face has been clear in the past 2 years is when i was on the regimen. This past year i did the regimen for 9 months straight and had pretty much cleared up completely. I thought i could finally get off it and started a new regimen (with coral Kavi). Well, my face wasnt dry anymore, but i broke out so terribly. 3 days of starting the regimen again my face is getting clear. Every time i want to go off the regimen and try something new my face breaks out soo badly. This is my love hate relationship...frankly the regimen (and having clear skin) is worth almost anything to me.

I agree whole-heartedly with you, Maximus. I love the Regimen because it definitely works. On the other hand, I hate dry skin and I am still trying to get rid of flakes completely after three months. As for the swimming part, I went the other day and didn't have any problems at all. Granted, I use Dan's BP and so it does not come back up white. I did have to moisturize after I was done though.