Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i know of quite a few people who use concha nacar bleach cream no.3 i guess it qualifies as a mask. you put it on for 30-60 mins then wash off. some had success w/ it. some minimal, some brokeout.

http://www.amazon.com/Concha-Perlop-Natura...a/dp/B0015SZLPK

i've only been using it for a week. too early to tell if it's working. ill probably making a better judgment of the product after more time has elapsed.

Guest missyjean130

I used to do egg white and lemon juice masks to no avail.

Can't recommend one since I never found an effective one.

Glycolic acid masks are great. I use Neostrata's Smoothing Cleansing Mask.

A great homemade one is a raw honey, lemon and yoogurt. You can also just use lemon and raw honey. The Vitamin C in the lemon will help with pigmentated scars and the honey will dissolve dead cells.

I also like to make my own toner which really helps with fresh red acne scars. A mix of lemon and rosewater with a cotton pad over my face.

It's natural so it takes awhile but it truly does work to an extent.

i know of quite a few people who use concha nacar bleach cream no.3 i guess it qualifies as a mask. you put it on for 30-60 mins then wash off. some had success w/ it. some minimal, some brokeout.

http://www.amazon.com/Concha-Perlop-Natura...a/dp/B0015SZLPK

i've only been using it for a week. too early to tell if it's working. ill probably making a better judgment of the product after more time has elapsed.

Yeah, I read about that one...But would it lighten all of my skin, or just help the marks heal?

Glycolic acid masks are great. I use Neostrata's Smoothing Cleansing Mask.

A great homemade one is a raw honey, lemon and yoogurt. You can also just use lemon and raw honey. The Vitamin C in the lemon will help with pigmentated scars and the honey will dissolve dead cells.

I also like to make my own toner which really helps with fresh red acne scars. A mix of lemon and rosewater with a cotton pad over my face.

It's natural so it takes awhile but it truly does work to an extent.

Is a glycolic acid mask different than a peel? Sorry I'm so illiterate with this stuff. Also is there another ingredient i can substitute for lemon in the homemade mask? I've tried lemon on my face before and was left with blotchy white spots. Could I just put vitamin C from a capsules in the mixture?

Yeah, I read about that one...But would it lighten all of my skin, or just help the marks heal?

I can't say, really. However, it probably just lightens the marks and does nothing to the rest.

I can't say, really. However, it probably just lightens the marks and does nothing to the rest.

Hmm, alright I may try that one then :) Thank you!

^ if you end up trying it, have a test patch first. just in case you breakout from it as some have reported.