Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ksngo

Oil control

i am currently living in new york...my skin is oily but very dry after washing the face. Any one have a good recommendation for oil control?

Moved to the Oily Skin Issues board.

The International Regimen Supplies board is to "discuss products which can be used with the Regimen in your country." for people outside of the U.S. that are using the Acne.org regimen.

Please read the board descriptions before posting.

you could dry the diet route. eat veggies/fruits, cut fast food, etc. i tried that method and it didn't really work.

temporary fixes for oily skin: oil absorbing pads. your face should be pretty oil-free after cleansing. mine is for about 2-3 hours. i haven't tried oc eight yet, but i've read it helps absorb oil for 8 hours. most people report 3-5 hours tho.

other than that, you're probably stuck w/ it.

I use OC8 - I get it for £9 over here in England, but yeh, it only really kinda works for 5 hours.

For example when i dont use it, 5 hours after washin i used a full 4 blotting sheets, however with OC8 i use 2 blotting sheets - so i guess it kinda helps, but still not great.