Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay so for the past 3 or 4 weeks I've been waiting here for my GF to get back from vacation. During that time I have managed to get moderate acne on my cheeks and chin of mainly all papules. I've tried everything I could to clear them up and it was working until I woke up one morning and it had gotten exponentially worse. My GF got back from the states about 2 days ago and I've been ignoring her because I didn't want to see her like this. This morning we had a big fight and I ended up breaking up with her because I was too ashamed to go see her looking like I do now. I disgust myself. No matter what I try it never seems to get better. I've been on BP 10% for 3 weeks now because it's the only thing I can find overseas and I think I overused it so I ended up worse. Back to my GF, I still have strong feelings for her but I really don't want to see her looking like this. In the end she hasn't been the greatest to me so I'm not worrying too much about leaving her because we were already shaky from the start. My next problem is that I'm moving to the states in about 2 weeks and I want to clear up before school starts but idk what to do. The regime I've been doing hasn't been working very well and IDK how to get rid of these papules. So right now my biggest worry is looking good before I get in school. Please help me if you have any suggestions. I'm really lost right now and I can't be happy looking like this.

oh yeah...i'd like to add that my skin is EXTREMELY dry. I've stopped putting acne medication on my face and just washing my face but it still gets extremely dry and I find myself moisturizing it every few hours.

mm have you been drinking enough water and washing your face at least twice daily?

Water is really important and part of maintaining clear skin since it gets rid of the bad toxins in your skin that can cause break outs.

Try using a good, gentle cleanser also...sleep is essential for your skin. If you haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately then that could have also triggered a breakout.

<3

well it really doesn't matter anymore...she's all hormonal and having mood swings wether she wants me or not but I guess it doesn't make much of a difference since I'm moving in 7 days. I miss her alot though. I'm gonna try and drink alot of water then...maybe that's my problem. Oh and I've been washing my face like 3 times daily but I downgraded to a softer cleanser so my skin doesn't get irritated.

well it really doesn't matter anymore...she's all hormonal and having mood swings wether she wants me or not but I guess it doesn't make much of a difference since I'm moving in 7 days. I miss her alot though. I'm gonna try and drink alot of water then...maybe that's my problem. Oh and I've been washing my face like 3 times daily but I downgraded to a softer cleanser so my skin doesn't get irritated.

Aww I'm sorry.

Maybe you both could try talking and working it out? Tell her how you feel and just an idea, but staying in touch could be good... :]

Oh and I think drinking water will help a lot. It definitely helped me out when I stopped drinking milk and soda and all tht. Drinking pretty much only water and flavored water now[for when plain water gets kinda..idk boring haha] has cleared me right up.

<3

Well it's kinda hard to deal with it all...she JUST sent me this message.

"Sowie, I told you I have no emotions for you anymore, I mean yeah I love you, but like a friend, promise."

So I guess were done for good but I still love her and miss her a bunch. I'll just try and not worry about it and just try to get my face cleared up for the new place I'm moving to =/.

Well it's kinda hard to deal with it all...she JUST sent me this message.

"Sowie, I told you I have no emotions for you anymore, I mean yeah I love you, but like a friend, promise."

So I guess were done for good but I still love her and miss her a bunch. I'll just try and not worry about it and just try to get my face cleared up for the new place I'm moving to =/.

aww..i think most people go through that kind of thing at one point in their lives.

it'll be alright though.

:] Not to sound cliche, but life goes on so i'm pretty sure eventually everything will be a lot better for you wherever you're moving :]

<3