Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who has not wanted make a deal with the devil in some way regarding acne?

I know I have. If I could, my soul would be gone in an instant.

I would have been willing to transplant my facial acne to a less conspicuous area on my body. I would imagine how life would be with clear skin but with terrible acne on the back of my knees :).

I wished that I could get the whole excruciating experience of acne over and done with in one month. I was willing to get all the acne I would get in my natural life in one month (or maybe a week).

I remember wanting to make a deal in which I would have acne without hyper-pigmentation, but the catch was that I would have more severe acne in turn.

I have no back acne, so one time I wanted to put all of my acne on my back.

The things acne makes us want and wish. I would rather have it this way, not making any deals with the devil. Because for most people, acne is transient relative to their whole life (I have so much sympathy for the people who live with acne through a good part of their adult life). Rather than giving up our souls for exterior beauty, we live through the pain to build up our soul and become a better person.

I know their are those of you out there whose souls have been scarred in conjunction with your skin, but beauty is not only skin deep. Of course this all sounds so cliche, but it's true. However, when we have a fucked up face, it's hard to realize it. For me, I usually can't realize this truth until I have clear skin.

I think I got a little off topic.

If you sell your soul to the devil you’ll have more problems than acne. If not now, you will when you die. I think you’re better off turning to god and asking him to give you strength to get through this tought time in your life. I’ve wanted to do a lot of things to rid my acne, but this NEVER crossed my mind. That’s pretty crazy.

If you sell your soul to the devil you’ll have more problems than acne. If not now, you will when you die. I think you’re better off turning to god and asking him to give you strength to get through this tought time in your life. I’ve wanted to do a lot of things to rid my acne, but this NEVER crossed my mind. That’s pretty crazy.

This was meant to be humorous, but if it didn't come across as that I guess I sounded desperate and satanic.

I was originally going to put "Go Jesus" at the bottom of the post, but then i considered other peoples' religious beliefs.

Oh, and the Devil component of the post isn't really what it seems.

I would never sell my soul to be acne free =o

To me, I get upset by acne only because it keeps people from seeing my beautiful soul. c:

i don't have a soul

however, once i was randomly thinking about stuff like this, and thought to myself 'if there was a pill that was guaranteed to clear my acne but also had a 50% chance of killing me if i took it, i would still take it.'

i don't have a soul

however, once i was randomly thinking about stuff like this, and thought to myself 'if there was a pill that was guaranteed to clear my acne but also had a 50% chance of killing me if i took it, i would still take it.'

that sounds like tane lol