Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xbebehunnie

Lactic/Glycolic/Mandelic Acid

So i recently bought a couple of things from MUAC and i was wondering if any of you guys have tried it and what your opinions on these are. I bought these for my red marks, which have faded greatly in the past 3 months.

So first thing that i bought was the 50% glycolic acid the sample size

Then i bought their Pumpkin exfoliating mask which contains 5% glycolic acid i got their sample size, because I don't know how my skin will react to it, but if i like it , i will purchase the full size!

Then lol, i got their 55% lactic acid.

Then i got their Radiance peel.

Then I got their Rosehips Hibiscus scar cream, which is 86% organic, again i bought the sample size because i dont know how my skin would react to this.

So i bought these products with hope, that i clear up before september 1st :), that means no red marks no pimples no nothing. Hopefully that will happen.

So if any of you guys have tried these products, liked or didn't like them. Please leave comments below =)

So i recently bought a couple of things from and i was wondering if any of you guys have tried it and what your opinions on these are. I bought these for my red marks, which have faded greatly in the past 3 months.

So first thing that i bought was the the sample size

Then i bought their i got their sample size, because I don't know how my skin will react to it, but if i like it , i will purchase the full size!

Then lol, i got their .

Then i got their .

Then I got their , again i bought the sample size because i dont know how my skin would react to this.

So i bought these products with hope, that i clear up before september 1st :), that means no red marks no pimples no nothing. Hopefully that will happen.

So if any of you guys have tried these products, liked or didn't like them. Please leave comments below =)

tell me how it goes!!!!!! i will purchace some things from that web site too when i get the money hope all goes well and youre clear before sept 1!!!!!!

BUMP ** for anyone that tryed these prdcts tell us how it goes!!!!!