Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f4ll3n89

acne.org for 2 years PIC.

WHY??? why is my face like this? ive been on for 2 years consistently and i use it perfectly.DSCF2120.jpg

from what I can see you have almost small flesh colored bumps. I would try switching out bp for sal acid.

i dont understand though. i really dont. a couple of things i do differently then dan are these:

I apply BP and moisturizer in sections. I use a towel when i apply both the bp and moisturizer to wipe off excess as i apply. but i really dont understand why im getting so many small pimples. you people with other tyes of acne (excluding servere) dont know how lucky you are. You DONT WANT acne EVERYWHERE like me. any other input im fucking pissed. im afraid to go in public right now

I'd kill for your acne. e we

Has the regimen helped at all?

Because sometimes what works for some won't work for others.

So maybe another regimen could solve your dilemma?

if you go to what is acne section..

there is one that looks exactly like yours with link on it...

you should go and read about it

and plus.. i see why there arent that many people trying to help you out here...

your skin actually looks so much better than most of people here... :( ...

mine looks horrible, huge zits everywhere...

at least be glad.. and like i said go read the article, and do some research online for more knowledge of acne.

and plus.. i see why there arent that many people trying to help you out here...

your skin actually looks so much better than most of people here... :( ...

mine looks horrible, huge zits everywhere...

at least be glad.. and like i said go read the article, and do some research online for more knowledge of acne.

you might have to post more photos but from what I can see you have non-inflamed acne which doesn't really respond to bp. Sal Acid would be your best bet. You don't have to give up bp if you have some inflamed acne. For example, you could do bp at night and sal acid in the day. That might help.

They kind of look like razor bumps. Make sure you're switching out your razorblades regularly

I second the razor bumps theory.

Also I was confused when you said you use a towel to wipe off excess? Unless this is a secret, guy-only, shaving step, you should continue to rub in any "excess" gently until it's gone.

But mainly, I think the problem is that this is not inflamed acne, so BP isn't really going to take care of it. Your pores look like they need to be exfoliated. I recommend starting with Paula's Choice BHA products and checking out the "Blackheads" forum ...

Have you ever tried using an electric shaver? buy a decent one n i think you will notice a difference.