Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Went to my dermatologist appointment today, told my dermatologist that the products I've been using (minocycline and retin-a) are having no impact on my acne. I then asked to go on accutane, because we had discussed it a little bit during my last appointment.

And he told me I could!

However, I unfortunately have to wait a month or maybe 2 before I can actually start. Which really bums me out because I want to start it before school starts. Oh well.

I got blood work taken about an hour ago and I'm going to see my dermatologist again tomorrow after work to discuss accutane more and sign papers etc.

I'm really hoping that it will work, I know about the side effects and I'm willing to take the risks. I want to be acne free!!!

and here are some unflattering pictures of me and my skin currently 2 without make up, 1 with.

post-106675-1248133957_thumb.jpg

post-106675-1248133972_thumb.jpg

post-106675-1248134106_thumb.jpg

post-106675-1248133957_thumb.jpg

post-106675-1248133972_thumb.jpg

post-106675-1248134106_thumb.jpg

good luck!

I finished accutane on June 26th, and im so happy with the results, my skin is no longer oily, no more of my skin controlling my life! feels so good!

you will be amazed :)