Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kylereilly

Best Moisturizer w/ SPF Recommendations

Hi, I'm new to the forum, after struggling to find a good moisturizer. I have found some good ones, but they don't have SPF. I need a noncomedogenic one that will help moisturie my face since I use many acne medications, and also it needs SPF. What are the best ones? I heard Aveeno one is bad, I heard mixed vibes on Clarisil. Any recommendations????

There is no such thing as a "best moisturizer." There are many really good ones out there, everyone prefers something different.

The best with Zinc Oxide (physical block)

Olay complete all day moisture lotion SPF 15 for sensitive skin.

For me, it does a fantastic job blocking UV rays, and is a great moisturizer. The problem for me is that it goes on a little white (which eventually goes away) and does fight flakes as well as I need it to for my skin.

The best with Avobenzone (chemical block)

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15

Goes on clear, some people say it leaves the skin a little greesy and shiny (but i never had that problem) it does a good job blocking UV, but more importantly it is the best moisturizer ive used and fights flakes like none other. Great product!

There is no such thing as a "best moisturizer." There are many really good ones out there, everyone prefers something different.

agreed. i've tried a lot of moisturizers, and the one i'm using right now is neutrogena oil-free moisture. my favorite part about it is that it's sheer and easily blends into your skin. it still makes my face shiny, but i haven't tried a moisturizer that doesn't do that bc my skin is really oily.

Indeed you may need to try around.

That being said, I second amukaoen as far as Olay Complete (the sensitive skin formula). It's the first moisturizer outside of the FOTE aloe gel that I've had in ages that doesn't cause me to break out. It feels nice, has spf, is affordable, and moisturizes well. :)