Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sriram619

Tetracycline and Inflamatory acen

Ok so i got a couple of inflamatory zits and im back on tetracycline. Has this medication ever worked for you guys ? and also if you have used it in the past a few times or more is your body going to build a tolerence to this stuff ? also is it true if you use alot of antibiotics over the years you will have hair loss and thining hair ? Whats your guys thoughts on tetracycline ?

I used this from April to just a few weeks ago and it helped more then anything else I've been on. Now that I've been of it I'm breaking out more. The creams my derm gave aren't doing much, and before anyone goes "Give it time" I've been on epiduo since I got Tetracycline. Curious to see what my derm says in 3 weeks when I go back. Hopefully no more of this bullshit creams that have the same shit in them (Oh I forgot, they have some other shit that doesn't work. Great.).

I was on Tetracycline for 3 years... it worked wonders, but I stopped as I plan to get pregnant in the near future. Therefore, the dreaded acne returned once I stopped.

I have been taking it the past week and a half and it seems like im breaking out more .... did anyone have this problem on it... i dont know whats going on but im getting all these inflamatory acne on my forehead and i was pretty clear just being on dan's regimen for a while now all this. IS this common with tetracycline ? please let me know guys.

THanks

Sriram