Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wwfasd?

WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!

I had this under the skin bump yesterday that was hurting me whenever i touched it. so i thought to mess with it because im an idiot. it must have been four things combined, when i tried to pop it (there was not a really clear head SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WARNING TO ME) not a lot of pus came out but i could see four heads. so naturally i treated it with neo hydrogen peroxide ice it etc. and slept over night. this morning i had a big red bump that would look like it would scab and IT HURT. before i had to touch now my face felt horrible.

went to class with some neo and neem oil on it. came home to put more neo and ice...when i saw a lil head, and i didn't even squeeze i went to go "get a closer look" and PUS OOOZED OUT TO THE SURFACE but it stayed, it needed to get out!!!! I WAS FREAKING OUT!! my father got a needle and poked it to get the pus away and i cleanse it, iced it, and neo is back on.

IT LOOKS HORRIBLE WHY DID I DO THIS?!!?!

and im also breaking out everywhere atm because of a topical prescription and the fact im getting my period.

I CANT STOP CRYING!!!!! I DONT WANT TO INFECT IT!!!!! I DONT WANT A HOLE IN MY FACE!!!! IT STILL HURTS!!! I THINK THERE IS ANOTHER WHITEHEAD ABOVE IT THATS MAKING IT HURT!!!

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN FUTHER DO? WHAT IF MORE PUS IS UNDERNEATH?!?!?! HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE TO [email protected][email protected]/

pleae help me[

post-104333-1248138438_thumb.jpg

post-104333-1248138438_thumb.jpg

Ok first what are you using on your skin, second I'm not a big fan of topicals but usually they take time to purge your skin before they work. If its been a while now its best probably to just leave it alone since they can make the skin worse as well. What were you prescribed? Also get some gentle products*stuff made for sensitive skin* for your skin and do not touch the spot anymore if you must what I do for a pussing spot is get a cotton pad and either put aloe vera or witch hazel on it to help dry it out some or with the aloe help give it a barrier.

Second don't spazz, I never thought this to be true but the more I scrutinized my skin and worried about acne the more I honestly broke out. Seriously.

It's not certain you'll get a hole in your face! I had a spot once on my chin that I decided to squeeze, and it was like a monster was growing under my skin after that, I couldn't hardly move my mouth without it really hurting, it was all swollen and about 2-3 cms in length under my skin! I cried so much too, but you know what? It's soon over, just a couple of days! Like any infection/sore it will get better! Just don't panic and slop loads of stuff on it, let your skin breathe and don't touch it much. I'm not left with any scar! Mine was ridiculously big but eventually it left.

Hope you feel better, don't let it get you down so much it's not worth it! Make yourself busy with other things to get your mind off it, and before you know it, it'll be gone :)

Ok first what are you using on your skin, second I'm not a big fan of topicals but usually they take time to purge your skin before they work. If its been a while now its best probably to just leave it alone since they can make the skin worse as well. What were you prescribed? Also get some gentle products*stuff made for sensitive skin* for your skin and do not touch the spot anymore if you must what I do for a pussing spot is get a cotton pad and either put aloe vera or witch hazel on it to help dry it out some or with the aloe help give it a barrier.

Second don't spazz, I never thought this to be true but the more I scrutinized my skin and worried about acne the more I honestly broke out. Seriously.

i am using ziana today was day 20. it has helped my chin but everywhere else seems to be going crazy. i haven't decided if it has helped my forehead =(

im not usually a fan either, but i never really gave them a chane, maybe now i know why.

it looks so bad!!!!!!!

:(

:(

i can't concentrate on anything else!!!

it hurts so bad.

when do you think it will go away?

im not leaving the house until it does except for wed (class)...im such an idiot!

wow, you actually have really beautiful skin. be thankful. it'll go away. it will. BE HAPPY!

I had those come and go LOL. Your skin does have a nice clarity to it.

For those type of bumps they really do dry up on their own. The top part gets dry and hard while the skin underneath heals up and closes I guess is the best way to say it. I used to take them off before they came off on their own and my skin would either pus/bleed or it would look lighter than the rest of my skin and just get darker/hyperpigmented a little after being in the sun.

Don't do anything to it or put anything on it even, when you wash your face be really gentle to not rub that part off. It sounds a little nasty but you need to let it scab and fall off. If you really must I mean try to gently rub that area when you wash your face the morning before school *it should come off when its hard and dry enough* and try applying aloe vera if you have any on it. It will dry up any fluids it leaks and helps to kind of pull the skin together to minimize the look of it. I found it does this to me anyways.

it no longer hurts. it did this morning, but now its ok i just can actually FEEL this scab thing.

it's hardening, i have only put neosporin on it, but i let the air get to it for some part of today. i have summer class tommorow i have to go to turn in quiz and take one, but i may just leave early. i dont want to go out with this. and i dont want to put make up on it, and sadly i can tell makeup will not look right anyways it would most likely flake off.

i hope this goes down by saturday...i have plans :(

i also had a HUGE pustle on my temple that popped and now the area is red, bout the size of a dime. theres no scab just redness and slightl bump.

i hate acne.

Don't worry! It looks like a cyst to me. I used to do that too, squeeze it before it's ready-and have stuff comeout of 4 or 5 pores.

Just be gentle with it so the skin can heal and when it is completely healed use your topicals on it.

if all else fails WAIT till it's healed and then use the needle trick i posted about before.

but really dont ever squeeze cysts.it just irritates them and makes them bigger!

EHhhhhh..... theres ONLY 1 small pimple on your face. you should be lucky & stop crying.

It doesn't matter if it's only 1 or 100, pet. People don't like having acne.

but for people that have 1000 infected cysts (though im not one of them anymore) this person is very dramatic and almost offensive to write in such a way:

I CANT STOP CRYING!!!!! I DONT WANT TO INFECT IT!!!!! I DONT WANT A HOLE IN MY FACE!!!! IT STILL HURTS!!! I THINK THERE IS ANOTHER WHITEHEAD ABOVE IT THATS MAKING IT HURT!!!

about 1 little zit in a forum called severe acne. this is not severe , its 1 pimple. by now it is gone and the person doesnt eeven know about it. i think personally its ridiculous and this topic needs to be moved to mild acne.

pet- seriously you have no idea rather it be one or a million pimples- when it's painful and all fucked up i think anyone should have the freedom to vent to and get advice.