Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Matz

The perfect natural non-comedogenic moisturizer

CUCUMBER JUICE! It's amazing! I started using it about a month ago. I've tried many different moisturizers over the years and each and every one caused breakouts no matter how water based they were which was a problem because BP makes my skin pretty flaky. So I got this tip from a book and tried it out and it works great. Not only does it moisturize it's also full of vitamins and it gives the skin a beautiful glow! Try it out!

If you have a juice maker you can use that of course. If you don't you can use a grate and after you've done that put it all in a strain and use a fork to squeeze out the juice. Then put it in a spray bottle.

Or you can just use grate and then take a chunk of the cucumbers and pad it on your face, that works as well.

Cucumber juice as a moisturizer may sound like an outthere advice but its really, really good. It leaves the skin soft and moist with a beautiful glow. And it has an anti bacterial effect also that reduces blemishes.

Guest veganwithacne

Never thought about using cucumber juice as a moisturizer. I might have to try this because cucumber slices really do wonders for puffy eyes. I have a juicer : )

Might have to wait until I go to the grocery store or else my hubby will want to know where the cucumber, that he just bought at the market today, for his salad went. :lol:

If you use Benzoyl peroxide use the cucumber juice first, let it drye and then apply the BP