Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, I kind of blame acne! Because when I started to break out I defused to go out with friends! So I stayed home playing video games. Thus, I used to play 15+ hours a day. I was self-conscious in classes due to acne problems. But girls would still look at me, when this happen I winced because I don't want them to see me close-up! So I walked away.

Because I was shy, I was so quiet in classes! This is just great... I'm shy and I have acne problem! Anyhow, I managed to graduate! I was relieved and self-conscious at the same time.

Oh, and last day of school they put up everyone's pictures on a big screen! Like a theater!

I was relieved that they actually didn't show a picture of me! And why? Perhaps because they knew that I would be mortified if they had shown a picture of me.

Now I have a job but I'm still lonely! I'm living with my parents! I haven't decided what to do in the future! I'm in college trying to learn English! I just need one more class then I could study anything I want! But I'm having a hard time about what I should study.

I want a job about helping people! Because I love to help. But I don't know what kind of job I want in the future. So I seriously need help on this!

I've been thinking of being a Police Detector, or train people at the gym, but I don't know what I need to do to be able to work at training people. At least I know about foods. :)

It's going to be ok. Everyone really does get acne or some kind of skin issue. I just started getting good skin about a month ago and now I actually look at other peoples faces (I'd always be looking down before) and believe me there is no such thing as flawless skin. Everyone has something. Whether it's just one pimple or many or moles or wrinkles. NO ONE IS PERFECT. Some brave it bare less and others cover it with makeup which you can still see their issues. More makeup equals more problems. Anyways hope that helped a little.

About your schooling, congrats! It feels good to be done huh. Try to do what you love to do and always keep your head up! Good luck :)

what does not kill you makes you stronger.

acne makes you wiser in a lot of ways. Imagine the person you would be if you'd never had come across our friend acne.

I think I would have been happier and more optimistic. Acne and scarring only caused me to be more sensitive to other people's skin, as in made me more aware of their flaws. Though I dun treat anyone differently ;)

check your shampoo....you prob have really sensative skin.....you have to get a shampoo with none of these!!

Extremely common ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate

Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate

Ammonium Laureth Sulfate

Ammonium Xylene Sulfonate

TEA Lauryl Sulfate

Sulfur (in dandruff shampoos)

Selenium Sulfide (in dandruff shampoos)

Less common ingredients

Magnesium Sulfate

Sodium Thiosulfate

Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate

Alkyl Sodium Sulfate

Alkyl Benzene Sulfonate

TEA-Dodecylbenzene

Sodium C12-15 Alkyl Sulfate

Sodium Dodecyl Sulfonate

those are bad for your skin and hair.....go on walgreens and search natural shampoo...pick one that doesnt have a lot of harful chemicals try it out for 3 weeks and see if your skin clear up...also milk is rly bad for people with acne....try not eating a lot of milk products foe 3 weeks...

oh and baby shampoo works well and is gentle and doesnt cause acne... your conditoner shouldnt break you out at all just condition and then soap after :}

oh and for scars palmers products are good...they have a cocoa formulah soap that get's rid of scars as you shower you will see the difference eventually. :))))))))))))))))))

ALSOOOOOO GET 36 GRAMS OF FIBER A DAY,....SOMEHOW

if u dont poo everyday...that is goign to give u acne...you need fiber which gets rid of toxins.....if u dont poo the toxins come out in your skin.....so eat a lot of fiber and your skin should clear up within 2 weeksssss.......must get atleast 34 grams of fiber a day......email me if you have questions :}

dont touch your face!!

THINK ABOUT THIS

if you don't get enough fiber then you are not eliminating toxins well enough

woman are supposed to get atleast 34 grams of fiber a day

if you dont eliminate all toxins your liver cant handle then they will coem out in your skin resulting in acne.....

also ingrediants in shampoo irritates skin.......stop usiing ur shampoo and switch to baby shampoo for about 3 weeks and see if there is a difference

also milk causes acne.....humans are the only organisms that drink milk past baby years....and it isnt even from our own soecies....milk sends your BOdy into extra overdrive

One thing I've learned is, when we stand idle, time slips through our fingers. It just goes so fast.

I might only be twenty-three, I have a year up on you, but it feels like I was eighteen only a few days ago. Even though I have been active, what makes all the difference is the gap between what we are doing and what we want to be doing.

In terms of career, it's important to say "don't waste any time." But on the same token, jumping right into something is the worst thing you can do. The majority of people who settle on something or choose it, without exploring it first, end up hating their career. So my piece of advice is to determine your personality strengths and what makes you feel fulfilled. After that, research different careers you think you'd be interested in. See what fits best and get excited about it.

Then you can focus on your destination, instead of driving blindfolded. I think helping people is the noblest path, so best of luck to you.

Kind regards,

Ps. The good news in knowing what missing out feels like is... Once you get back out there and meet new people and make friends, you can seize the opportunity to make the greatest memories of your life. Those passing moments of nostalgia which will light up your face even sixty years from now.

Life isn't Burger King, you can't always have it your way. :D

Harsh but true. Everyone's life sucks. It's a matter of how you change it that's the living part. You can either sit there and wallow in all the shit, or do something about it and stay positive. Your choice.

Follow your dreams that you have already mentioned and do what you need to do. It'll be hard but in the end, it will be worth it. :)