Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crystal_clear5543

please help!!! i'm freaking out D:

hi i recently started getting these slightly reddish (not TOO noticeable, but still there) really dry and kinda scale-y patches of skin on my face. there not towards the centre of my face, they are more on the farther side of my cheeks, like where your "sideburns" are and kinda towards the jawline and mouth. they don't peel, but it's really bothering me!!

also, i've been applying a Vitamin C powder to my moisturizer at night before i do my retin-a, and it worked really well for the past like 3 or 4 weeks, but then i ran out of retin A a couple days ago and just put on the C powder. when i started using the C powder ONLY, this is around the same time these patched started appearing.... could this have anything to do with them? :think:

thank you in advance to anyone who replies!!!

It is probably just an irritation to all the products you are using on your face because I have gotten something like that and the best thing to do is not put any kind of product on it and just put your creams on the rest of your face avoiding that particular area. I also took fish oil which can be taken in liquid form and capsuls.