Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SCaliGirl

"Oil Control" Mineral make-up primer

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Modified Corn Starch, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Zinc PCA, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Silica, Calcium Silicate, Sclerotium Gum, Citric Acid.

I've been using this for the past few days since I ran out of the regular primer, and I saw this product on their self in the mall. I really like this primer, it keeps the oil on my skin under control compared to their normal primer. Although it doesn't prevent all the oils on the face, it does a good job for the entire day. Usually I would use 2 oil blotting sheets bu the end of the day, and it felt disgusting. My cousin asked why I was sweating once under a soft light, of course I wasn't, and the shine he was seeing was oil... I bit embarrassing. What is cool is that this primer goes in with a refreshing feeling. It's not as smooth as the normal primer, might just need to wait a little longer, but I find it to be great! I hope BE doesn't discontinue this product. Even though the product is sensitive to some people's skin, Sephora is promoting a new BE foundation that doesn't contain bismuth.

Anyways I hope this comes in handy to people looking for something to control their oil. It hasn't broken me out at all. I'm getting closer to being clear :D .