Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
C-Mac

Fresh Scar on Face

A two months I got a 1 1/2 inch long scar from a chemical burn from lime. I pour concrete and it splashed me right in the cheek and it started stinging instantly and stinging even worse as I washed it off. I got splashe with cement before and had little burns that heal right up but there must have been more chemicals in this load of concrete than ususal. I just want to know how long I should wait until I do a TCA Peel. I've done 12.5 and 25% TCA Peels before. I just don't want to put it on too early but at the same time it's Summer and I don't even do anything because I'm so embarrased of this scar. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks friends.

A two months I got a 1 1/2 inch long scar from a chemical burn from lime. I pour concrete and it splashed me right in the cheek and it started stinging instantly and stinging even worse as I washed it off. I got splashe with cement before and had little burns that heal right up but there must have been more chemicals in this load of concrete than ususal. I just want to know how long I should wait until I do a TCA Peel. I've done 12.5 and 25% TCA Peels before. I just don't want to put it on too early but at the same time it's Summer and I don't even do anything because I'm so embarrased of this scar. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks friends.

I don't have a camera but it's like 2 inches under my left eye going sideways. Not from up to down but side to side. It's not indented. It's pretty smooth with the rest of my skin but the whole car isn't skin colored it's like light red or pinkish. It's not a staight scar either it's kinda jagged. I'm devastated to say the least.