Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SweetSass

Differin: the best ways to apply, and does it work?

Hey, I'm Blakely and I have been suffering from mild to moderate acne for a few years now. I was just recently prescribed differin along with an antiobiotic called solodyn. I really wanted to ask you guys, what has your experience been like with differin? How longs does it take to work, and what is the best routine for applying it in the first place? Thanks : )

well i would suggest going to the regimen logs page and you could read about many different peoples experience with differin. ive been on it for almost a year now and love it. i also started with an antibiotic as well (clindamycin). that way it limits the initial breakout. at first differin was too strong for my mild/moderate acne so i had to use it every third day at first. about a month in i used it every day. only at night and put about the size of a pea on your face. it took about 4-5 weeks for me to start seeing results and then in about two months i had full results. for other people it has taken three months to see any results so stick to it! good luck!