Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone, first time posting here, been looking on this site for the last few years and love it! Just wondering if you guys can check out my pic. I used to have moderate maybe more type of acne, now its just around the mouth, mustache area. They start out as a skin colored little(sometimes bigger bump), gets a little red 2nd day, then forms a whitehead really fast! Sometimes there itchy. This is the only place i get them anymore. Any help or suggestions i'd appreciate it. Any more info just ask. Thanks!

Little hard to see but u can kinda see where the red spots are.

post-79496-1247874205_thumb.jpg

post-79496-1247874205_thumb.jpg

What products are you using on your skin right now? It would be helpful to know what treatments you are using or have tried.

I used the regimen for a couple years with different products and narrowed it down to Cetaphil and Jojoba for cleanser, BP, Jojoba mousturize. Finally was clear enough and was just tired of the sensitive skin and dryness.

Now I use Johnsons head to toe, brought the mousture back and works very well, and jojoba to mousturize. Add some baking soda few times to clear blackheads and dry/flaky skin. Im clear 85% of the time, with normal skin some oil sometimes. Just once in awhile i get the breakout in little clusters in the picture.