Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dr Chu performed subcision on me on 10 June 09 and when he finished i noticed a lump come up near one of the scars,it was about the size of a 1/4 of a pea soft to touch and skin coloured.I have since needled the lump to make it go away but it has got bigger and now it is 1/2 size of a pea and red.

Does any1 know what it could be and how to treat it bc my nxt appointment to see chuwy isn't till october and this lump is making me more and more depressed.

Don't touch it. I had a little lump too and I made it worse by touching it. It took weeks to go away.

Just wait, it should fade from itself.

take a q-tip and dip in witch hazel and sit for a few minutes at a time with it pressed lightly on the lump. witch hazel helps reduce inflamation. You could try putting ice on it after as well.

I had subcision with dr chu and had the same problem with a lump.for me it took 2-3 months before it went.You just have to be patient.i would not needle the lump let nature take its course.I know its frustarting but you just have to wait.

andy

don't mess with that using needles and stuff.

just wait, it goes away!

Thanks guys but like i said in my 1st post i've already needled it.Could i have made it worse by needling it and will it still go away?