Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scratchy Cat

Why does my face appear this way?

Go to the mall, tighten the skin on my forehead before I leave and check the mirror looks good except for 2 new small red places, I come home look in the mirror pull the skin tight on forehead again and it looks like i have about 5 places under the skin. If I let skin back to "normal" you cant really see them.

Why is this? I have been dorxy, and now septra an using SA, what can I use now? I can remember for sure but seemed like 4 years ago my skin was not this bad at all. i started antibotics about a year ago.

What gives?

Go to the mall, tighten the skin on my forehead before I leave and check the mirror looks good except for 2 new small red places, I come home look in the mirror pull the skin tight on forehead again and it looks like i have about 5 places under the skin. If I let skin back to "normal" you cant really see them.

Why is this? I have been dorxy, and now septra an using SA, what can I use now? I can remember for sure but seemed like 4 years ago my skin was not this bad at all. i started antibotics about a year ago.

What gives?

Did you get three new red places in the mall? This is hard to follow.

No the 2 I had before i left one each on same sides of forehead. This acne stuff is hard to figure out. Dont even look in a mirror with sunglasses on or at a car window from the outside my lord.

Its like new places under the skin. they do not hurt and are under the skin, I dont understand what thye could be.

No the 2 I had before i left one each on same sides of forehead. This acne stuff is hard to figure out. Dont even look in a mirror with sunglasses on or at a car window from the outside my lord.

Its like new places under the skin. they do not hurt and are under the skin, I dont understand what thye could be.

Well acne does start uner the skin, and a lot of experts say it can take weeks to surface. If your really worried about it, you can ask a professional.