Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Behemoth93

What kind of treatments is there to remove acne scars which wouldnt make my face look hideous and fall apart?

So I'm going on a vacation to Brazil and im gonna do something for my acne scars there because it is much cheaper then here in the US. I will be going there to enjoy my vacation and i Heard my face will look hideous if i do facial peel. Are there any choices or treatments that i can do that won't show much but will help my acne scars (which are mostly just red spots no holes or anything)? Please dont give me sites advertising products or any treatments here in the US because i cannot afford them. I want something made in Brazil by a dermatologist or someone specialized that will bring me good results without ruining my vacation. As soon as i come back i have to go back to school so doing at the end of my vacation is not a choice.

Please help me and tell me which choices i have!? :)

so do you have scars or red marks? your title says scars, but your post say red spots...?

I apologize for not expressing myself clearly. It consists mostly of hyperpigmentation from previous acnes that I popped. I don't really have any holes or scars. Thx for replying hope you guys can help me. :)

A chemical peel doesn't make my face look all messed up? I heard that if i did the "peel"* my face would look burnt and disgusting and my skin would fall apart and i wouldn't want to get out of my room for like 2 weeks. Again thanks for your time and replying I really appreciate it.

*I think the peel that I heard was the laser peel but im not sure.

Guest missyjean130

Um,yeah if you do a strong peel you can't even go out into the sun for a while. Not something to do while on vacation.

Every other treatment that's gentle wouldn't really show effects in the first applications.

But what other treatments could you possibly do there that wouldn't do that to your skin?Whether you choose lasers or chemical peels you'd still be confined to your room.

If you want something that doesn't do that to your skin then it would take much longer and could easily and cheaply be done back in the states with store products.

"Every other treatment that's gentle wouldn't really show effects in the first applications. "

Can you name some of these please? I know i sound desperate but any ideas that you guys give me helps. Thanks in advance.

Guest missyjean130
"Every other treatment that's gentle wouldn't really show effects in the first applications. "

Can you name some of these please? I know i sound desperate but any ideas that you guys give me helps. Thanks in advance.

Lighter store bought peels,apple cider vinegar as a toner,different healing oils....there's a ton of things that people you here for the treatment of red marks,TONS. It'll take a while for me to list and describe every one of them,so I have to say just look around this section of the forums. =P