Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Khenti

Another Moisturizer Request

So, being a man who’s vain enough to try to slow the onward march of time a little, I’m interested in finding a moisturizer that meets my various, hopeful needs. I have a naturally oily complexion, so I need something ultralight and oil free. I’m outside a good deal, so I need something with at least a little SPF to it. In the attempts to keep my skin young, I’m after the vitamins A, C and E. Has anyone used a product that combines all these into something that’s met their satisfaction?

Ultralight, oil-free, vitamin-enriched moisturizer with a bit of SPF to it. Does it exist?

Many thanks ahead of time for anyone who might point me at something!

So, being a man who’s vain enough to try to slow the onward march of time a little, I’m interested in finding a moisturizer that meets my various, hopeful needs. I have a naturally oily complexion, so I need something ultralight and oil free. I’m outside a good deal, so I need something with at least a little SPF to it. In the attempts to keep my skin young, I’m after the vitamins A, C and E. Has anyone used a product that combines all these into something that’s met their satisfaction?

Ultralight, oil-free, vitamin-enriched moisturizer with a bit of SPF to it. Does it exist?

Many thanks ahead of time for anyone who might point me at something!

Olay Complete works great for me. I have oily skin too and it doesnt break me out or make me look shiny. It has SPF 15 and vitamins C and E, I don't think it has vitamin A though. Hope this helped!

the formula for Normal/Oily skin.

Whoops, sorry about posting it in the wrong forums.

And thank you! That's almost perfect, very much appreciated.

Guest missyjean130

avalon organics serum (in my signature) has A,C,E,borage oil,flax oil,orange oil,white tea,shea butter,lavander oil,lemon biflavanoids,aloe,vitamin B5 and a ton of other things that nurture and heal....but it's soooo light and absorbs extremely quickly. It's great for people with really oily skin,and the amount you put on control how moisturizing it is as well. It's almsot 30 bucks but this one bottle has last me 7 months.

It does not have spf.