Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princesitaleon

Change in moisturizing product

Hi All,

I actually came on to this site a few years back and proceeded to adapt the use of benzoyl peroxide into my before bedtime regimen...(didn't really work out well to adapt it in the morning because I was staining my nice work clothes) and I saw that the moisturizer recommended to use then, Neutrogena Healthy Skin, spf 15, has been replaced with and oil of Olay product. Can someone tell me if there was a specific reason for this happening?

Neutrogena Healthy Skin is still on our list, but since it has a pretty high percentage of glycolic acid, not everyone can tolerate it, and it's definitely not something a person should start out the Regimen with. If you like it though, and your skin is doing well with it, by all means keep using it.

But Olay Complete is nice, and doesn't have any acids in it, so more people can tolerate it. Plus the fragrance of NHSFL can be off-putting to some, and Olay is fragrance free.