Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acrimonious

Inflamed lymph nodes

Anyone have any ideas on how to get inflamed lymph nodes to go back down to there original size. I have 2 on the back of my head and 1 under my jawline and they hurt like hell. I've had them for a few months now and I rarely get sick so I don't know why I've got them inflamed for. :wall:

Recently I had two behind my ear (not actually on my ear, behind it lol) and after posting about it here - suspecting they were cysts - I have a theory that it was an allergic reaction, possibly to peaches I ate the day before. I never eat peaches so it makes sense, although I have yet to test my theory. This was almost 3 weeks ago and they are pretty much flat now, so it was normal IMO. But if yours are huge, multiple, and long-lasting, you should go see your doctor. =/

Edit: I just caught that you said yours are painful, which is more incentive to get them checked out. I did not notice mine until I brushed some hair behind my ear and felt them. Unless I pressed them, they did not hurt at all.