Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
becky13

Scar Treatment Advice

post-108005-1247810232_thumb.jpgI need some advice. I am going the week of 5 August for a few consults, but I have decided it is time because I have the money to treat instead of coverup my acne scars. My scars are different from the large crater like scars many have.

Instead, it looks like I have large scarred dots all over my cheeks, nose, and forehead. I use coverup, but this board has given me much hope as many have had real success with deep scars.

Does anyone here have these type of scars and what advice do you think I will receive in August? Is this active fx, total fx, fraxel II?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Becky

post-108005-1247818979_thumb.jpg

post-108005-1247810232_thumb.jpg

post-108005-1247818979_thumb.jpg

I have something very similar to you, though with a couple larger scars scattered here and there too. I also have an appointment with a physician for the first week of august.

Some may be icepicks, but the majority are likely enlarged pores. Look into fraxel or for something less invasive: retin-a. You may also have an underlying condition that is causing your pores to become irritated and hence large.

are the pores that trouble you red meaning scarred or normal color and enlarged ?

how big in mm are yalls red scarred pores in mm and how big are enlared pores in mm on cheeks?