Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yellowapple01

Switching from Retin A to Epiduo

Has anyone made the switch from Retin A Micro to Epiduo? The Retin A hasn't done a lot for me and I've been on it for months. I'm all about giving new drugs a try, so I'm thinking about switching to Epiduo. Should I expect the same kind of dryness and peeling with the Epiduo that I initially experienced with the RAM or do you think it would be less since my skin is already used to the Retin A?

Hi there.. I am really interested to hear how your switch went from Retin-A to Epiduo?

I am doing the exact switch right now so would love to here first hand if it has worked for you?

I have been using retin A for a long while now and it has worked pretty well but not 100%... my doctor said this stuff has the same components as Retin A but also a new anti-bacterial type component as well? i hope this is true as i am worried i will loose all the good work that Retin A has done for me over the last 6 months or so.

cheers