Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So first of all Hello, Im new here but I would like to share some really good info, today I got a prescription to Epi-Duo, my doctor told me p front that my insurance would not cover it which was a bummer, I called the Walgreens in my area to figure how much the prescription cost and was told $214, Thats a lot of money for me to spend right now even though im joining the National Guard at the end of the month. Anyways I went to Epi-duos site to learn about the product some more and found a button on the main page for instant savings, so I'm thinking maybe $20-30 off, so I clicked it and took a small survey and was presented with a page to print out to present when I get my prescription and to use every time when I get a new tube, So I brought it to my Walgreens and gave my prescription, a couple minutes later she told me the co-pay with the instant savings card from Epi-Duo was only to my surprise $20, I was shocked. So to all of you who either have insurance that doesn't cover the product or no insurance at all and wants to get Epi-Duo for $20 instead of $214 go here to Epi-Duos site and click the instant savings on the bottom right, take the survey, print out the card and fill in the info, bring it to your pharmacy with your script, and its a $20 co-pay. Hope I helped some people. If any of you want proof Ill post some pictures of my Walgreens reciept and were it says savings.

Why doesn't your insurance cover it?

my insurance comes up as Prior Authorization, and really dont want to wait knowing Ill probably get denied, plus $20 is not a lot to me. You can also find out exactly what medications are covered by any insurance here

your post reads like a commercial! could you imagine if companies advertised by pretending to be a regular user

I believe my doctor gave my mom a thing like that. I've been on it for a few months now and haven't run out yet, so your $20 will go a long way.

Personally though, it hasn't helped. Even worst, I went to a derm and he took me off the pill I was also taking. Then he has me use 2 other creams (One for the morning and one for at night on my back/chest). So far, my neck is horrible, my forhead is breaking out again and my cheeks are so so, with just one pimple that seems to be popping or something. Just my experience, hopefully your $20 goes a long way. :D