Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I've been using this mask for TWO days. Please try...it doesn't hurt

what you need:

2 tablespoons gram flour (chickpea flour -- find in healthy grocery stores/indian stores)

1 teaspoon turmeric powder

add yogurt and honey to make a paste.

Okay I've been using this mask for two nights. After the first night, I woke up and the inflammation of all my pimples (3) had SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED. The next night, the inflammation has DISAPPEARED. It usually takes me a few weeks for the redness to dissipate.

ALSO: my skin is clearer, lighter and my hyperpigmentation marks have faded ..just a little because I've only been using it for 2 DAYS!

try it. You have nothing to lose. this mask is natural and its naturally anti-inflammatory. Turmeric powder is heavenly...i would recommend adding it to all my food.

After I wash my face (put mask on for 15 min) I tone with witch hazel.

If i didn't put makeup/suncreen on my face that day, I skip my salicylic acid face wash for the night and use this to cleanse my skin instead.

Let me know how it goes! :D I feel so happy

Any chance you have before and after pics?

I don't no...i usually don't take them.

if you're feeling hesitant...I can give you an update in about a week? I'm going to do it again tonight. If I have some crazy adverse reaction I'll let you know.

This mask looks very similar to some of the masks that are very popular in India. I often get this recipe from my cousins and my father even gave it to me once. A lot of the Indian beauty magazines/health stores also suggest the yogurt/honey/turmeric/gram flour combo(sometimes adding clay). It definitely can brighten up the face and make marks appear reduced, but It never really did anything for me long term, unfortunately. :(

A friend of my mom's (she's Pakistani) told me about this but i was too lazy to try it

but now i probly will since you've seen results with it