Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mills

tca cross does it really work for ice pick

does tca cross really work for enlarged or ice picks scars iwith no base.

i have only seen reilly pics and thats it,

what does it look like after ward, si the scarred pore always red. does the diatmer of hole close so the hole is smaller? or does it turn icep icks into depressed with a base scars

People are not responding because this topic has been discussed for a million times. You should try to search related topic and you will get tons of info.

To answer your question, yes, it does.

i alrrady di that . and yall it is people saying tehy heard it works good and the people who tried it had there pics photohopped like reilly so trying to get accurate info since no other photos of before and after are here of ice picks

i alreadyy did that . and all it is people saying they heard it works good and the only are pics photohopped like reilly so trying to get accurate info since no other photos of before and after are here of ice picks

i alrrady di that . and yall it is people saying tehy heard it works good and the people who tried it had there pics photohopped like reilly so trying to get accurate info since no other photos of before and after are here of ice picks

I believe TCA CROSS works best with ice pick scars as it brings the skin up. However, it will be unrealistic to expect the skin looks completely the same as the undamaged skin.

If I can afford the recovery time, I will do another few sessions for sure. A week downtime each session is simply not practical for me. Maybe I will try it when I get laid off someday :whistle: