Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
osfan2006

dreaming on tane?

well i just started tane and ive had dreams the past two nights, not bad ones there were about baseball both days kind of strange any one else having dreams why on it? my lips look like there started to get chapped to i woke up from a little headach but i think it was from jumping out of my bad thinking the dream was real lol.

well i just started tane and ive had dreams the past two nights, not bad ones there were about baseball both days kind of strange any one else having dreams why on it? my lips look like there started to get chapped to i woke up from a little headach but i think it was from jumping out of my bad thinking the dream was real lol.

this happened to me during my whole course! i would get like the oddest most vivid dreams. my derma said she'd never heard of that side effect. they went away when my course ended though.

I started having more vivid dreams - always nightmares, though after I started taking Accutane. I thought for sure this had to be a coincidence.