Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lucasking

new producs that work really well for me.. and hopefully u

hello all.

I recently purchased acnetix thinking that it was going to be my solution to my acne problem..... however..... after purchasing it i did some searching on the internet about it and my heart sunk when i found out from forums just like this that it is a scam....

anyway...

i decided to give a new system a shot. it consists of using clearasil ultra in the shower both morning and night. and everynight after the shower iwould apply Benzac 10% to my skin. This new system is working so well for me so i highly reccomend it. I have only been using it for about 3 days and i can already see great results.no new pimples are forming and the existing ones are fading away.

The only problem i see with my system is that the benzac is very strong and for people with really sensitive skin it might not work to well with.

sorry if there are any spelling errors and so on but i am in a hurry and need to get to work. I thought i would just let you guys know of this system i use cause hopefully it can work wonders on some of you guys and girls out there :D. p.s. before starting this system i would of rated my skin at moderate acne.

Thanks for your time guys :D have a good day.