Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kyle 1

I just don't understand

I have been on the regimen for about two months now, and according to the regimen chart, most people are clear by week 8. I have been fairly clear, but about once every week or two, I get a really really bad breakout. On the lower right side and lower left side of my face. And its depressing to look at the pimples and know that they will leave a scar, and will be there for life. Well if anyone has any advice for me, let me know. And the breakouts aren't caused by my diet, because it hasn't changed in the last two months. I just don't understand these breakouts, and I can tell that my skin is starting to scar from the acne. :wall:

Not everyone clears up in two months. We generally recommend sticking with The Regimen for at least three months before deciding whether or not it's working for you for that very reason. Everyone's skin is different, so we all clear up at different rates. Some people have cleared up within two months, and other people have posted that it took them four or five months to stay consistently clear.

If you've noticed an improvement in your skin, though, that's a good sign. Stick with it, and try to keep your chin up. : )

sometimes it gets worse before it gets any better, maybe go to doctor though because it could be making it worse

Personally I didnt seen any "real" results until month 3. So stick with it! If your skin is better than how it was when you started, its an improvement.