Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I'm still on my first week of the regimen and my face and neck are super itchy from the Benzoyl Peroxide. Does anyone know of anything I can put on my skin to make it less itchy without irritating it more or causing it to break out?

Or should I just tough it out? Haha

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!

I've been using about half a pump or close to what the picture recommends since starting a few days ago. I try to use as little as possible but want to make sure I cover my entire face with a thin layer.

If the itching is too bad, you can try using even less than that for a few days to see if it helps. For the most part, though, it's just something you'll have to deal with until your skin adjusts. I know it's annoying (I went though it, too), but it'll subside before long. Do your best to ignore it, and just keep reminding yourself that you're dealing with this now so you can have clear skin in the future. ; )

If the itching is too bad, you can try using even less than that for a few days to see if it helps. For the most part, though, it's just something you'll have to deal with until your skin adjusts. I know it's annoying (I went though it, too), but it'll subside before long. Do your best to ignore it, and just keep reminding yourself that you're dealing with this now so you can have clear skin in the future. ; )

Thank you very much for your help, I'll just keep reminding myself that it'll get better soon!