Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aynrand

I cannot see Harry Potter from acne problems

i'm sad becaseu i want to see this movie and my face is red in spots i don't look nice to go

i went last night with a a break out. do it. more than likely there's another person with a break out. AND it was a great movie!

go friend!

Guest Herätys

Go watch it late at night so its not that bad, plus its dark in the theaters. Double shield. :"D

Either that or drive-ins! Fun as hell.

Go! trust me, you'll have fun! The movie theater is dark no one will look at you and be like, "Oh my God That acne is bad!" They will be too busy watching the movie, eating tubs of popcorn or interacting with the ppl they went with. don't let it stop u from having a good time!

You want to go to the movie. Just go, don't think about it. I know, easier said then done. But believe me, I've missed out on things because of my acne. I ended up irritating friends and just alienating myself.

Be happy, have fun. You aren't defined by your spots.

You want to go to the movie. Just go, don't think about it. I know, easier said then done. But believe me, I've missed out on things because of my acne. I ended up irritating friends and just alienating myself.

Be happy, have fun. You aren't defined by your spots.

LISTEN TO THIS GUY!!! Also, it's always goo to have a really nerdy friend, so when your feeling insecure, you don't have to worry about impressing them to much.

it's is supposedly the best HP film out to date. Just wear a hat and catch a late show. No lights in the theater anyway. Or you can wear a wizard hat to the show. Everyone will be to busy looking at the hat to notice your spots.

People don't care what you look like. I know you want to look good to get noticed or appear normal, but many people don't take a second glance. Like the others said, it will be dark in the theater.

fuk. i wanted to see it too. but i have this huge cyst that hasn't been going away for a few days.

if u see slumdog millionaire u can see that the actor Dev Patel has a big pimple below his nose..

so i guess even actors have acne! just that they cover it up with make up/ computer effects..

if computer effects can create a whole Hogwarts, it sure can remove a small pimple :)

so my advice is don't let your acne stop u from what u like..

If you really want to see it, then go see it and don't mope about it.

And if you decide to go, then always remember that the movie is in a dark room.

i'm sad becaseu i want to see this movie and my face is red in spots i don't look nice to go

My friend look at it this way.

You will be in a dark cinema where no one can see you and no one cares you are there because everyone will be watching the film.

One thing I have learned about acne it is our own attitudes towards it that isolate us. It's not from other people. Quite frankly other dont care if we have acne or not. So if they dont care why should we? It just a part of who we are.

You need to accept that you a skin condition. Once you do this you can go and live your life. I knwo its hard i struggled for years but for what? I wasn't dying, i wasnt ill, i had a roof over my head, i knew when my next meal would be. So do we really have it so bad?

I feel for you i really do but there are a lot of people out there with worse things than acne. I know acne is mentally destroying but this is only because we live in a society that demands perfection. I say screw society, i say lets evolve, go againest the grain. Lets stand up and shout out "THIS IS ME TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!"

it's is supposedly the best HP film out to date. Just wear a hat and catch a late show. No lights in the theater anyway. Or you can wear a wizard hat to the show. Everyone will be to busy looking at the hat to notice your spots.

Why did you highlight pirate?

Most of the actors of Harry Potter one time had such a bad bout of acne they had to do MAJOR airbrushing and editing for the film...special effects to the extreme!

they made the movies with acne you can surely watch it!

:/ We've all been there. Half the time I don't want to go anywhere with anyone because of my skin.

But HP6 is totally worth it. You will not regret it. It will probably make you cry, but when you're not crying, you will be laughing. And laughing is good for you.

:D

Dress up as Hagrid x)

But seriously. I went to the movies recently, and I was kind of worried about going there myself.

But once i was in the movies my attention was on the film instead of my blemishes.

Most of the actors of Harry Potter one time had such a bad bout of acne they had to do MAJOR airbrushing and editing for the film...special effects to the extreme!

they made the movies with acne you can surely watch it!

wow, i didn't know that.

i think once you start watching the first few minutes of the movie, you'll be thinking about the book and whether you like how they're portraying the film, and be able to escape your skin for a while. personally, i thought the movie was really good, but i wasn't happy with the ending.